20080906

bowie - sorrow

i love it when i stumble on some david bowie clip that i've never seen before. this one is classic! i imagine being there when this promotional video was shown on tv, bored in my tiny town, wondering why the 70's suck so bad, wondering why i had to be a babysitter when my friends were cruising around and around mcdonalds in their yellow pacer. unfortuantly it was way before my time, i was probably listening to the group Alabama, since thats all everyone seemed to be playing where i am from back then. but now thank god again for youtube, the quentisential time machine that keeps my smiley face from fading and my fingers click click clicking for other gems like this bowie song "sorrow"...
Add to Technorati Favorites
Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty